Introduced in 1972, Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt remains just as iconic as the original. This version’s drapey cotton mesh and tie-front design refresh the classic must-have for the season.
- Relaxed, slightly cropped silhouette.
- Size medium has a 22" body length and a 44" bust.
- Ribbed Polo collar. Two-button placket.
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands.
- Ties knot at the center front of the hem.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest.
- 67% modal, 33% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a size small.