Often imitated but never matched, Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt set the standard when it was introduced in 1972. Today, the style is offered in an array of fits, colors, and materials. This cotton mesh boyfriend version features a roomy silhouette and printed and hand-applied paint splatters.
- Boyfriend Fit: our roomiest silhouette; it has a straight, slightly oversize fit. We also offer a Classic Fit (our second-roomiest silhouette) and Skinny Fit and Skinny Stretch Fit (our slimmest silhouettes).
- Size medium has a 27" front body length, a 29" back body length, and a 40" bust.
- Ribbed Polo collar. Two-button placket.
- Short sleeves with rolled cuffs.
- Tennis tail. Paint splatters throughout.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and wears a size small.