Unconstructed jacket made from Japanese indigo jaspé.
- Unconstructed: half-lined; soft shoulder.
- Size medium has a 30" front body length, a 28½" back body length, and a 33½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Notch lapels. Buttonhole at the left lapel. Contrasting undercollar. Three-button silhouette. Corozo buttons.
- Clean-finished cuffs.
- Left chest welt pocket. Two front waist patch pockets. Two interior chest pockets.
- Single vent. Lined at the back yoke and the sleeves.
- Shell: 80% wool, 20% cotton. Body lining: 100% cotton. Sleeve lining: 51% cupro, 49% cotton.
- Dry clean.
- Imported. Japanese fabric.