Lightweight, unconstructed jacket. Cut in a 1930s style from custom Japanese twill. Part of a three-piece suit.
- Fitted waist.
- Size medium has a 30" front body length, a 28½" back body length, and a 33½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Notch lapels. Buttonhole at the left lapel. Contrasting undercollar. Three-roll-two silhouette. Custom corozo buttons.
- Cuffs with three decorative buttons.
- Left chest patch pocket. Two front waist patch pockets. Two interior chest pockets. Interior left waist pocket.
- Single vent. Lined at the sleeves, the front body, and the back yoke.
- Alterations available in Ralph Lauren retail stores.
- Shell: 100% cotton. Body lining: 51% cupro, 49% cotton. Sleeve lining: 100% cupro. Dry clean. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size 40R.