Italian-tailored jacket. Made from pinstriped cotton herringbone that is woven from indigo-dyed Japanese yarn. Part of a three-piece suit.
- Size 40R has a 30½" front body length, a 29½" back body length, and an 18¼" sleeve inseam.
- Notched lapels. Buttonhole at the left lapel. Contrasting undercollar. Three-button silhouette.
- Cuffs with three decorative buttons.
- Left chest welt pocket. Two front waist flapped pockets. Two interior chest pockets. Interior left waist pocket.
- Single vent. Lined at the sleeves and back yoke.
- Shell: 100% cotton. Body lining: 51% cotton, 49% viscose. Sleeve lining: 100% cupro. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Japanese fabric.
- Alterations available in Ralph Lauren retail stores.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size 40R.