With its hip-length silhouette, the car coat originated in the ’50s as a comfortable jacket to drive in. Our version gets a modern update with sleek Japanese taffeta and luxe leather accents.
- Size medium has a 31" front body length, a 31½" back body length, and a 36" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Point collar with corduroy facing. Leather collar stand. Snapped throat latch. Snapped placket.
- Long sleeves with corduroy facing at the cuffs. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms.
- Two front waist snapped pockets with leather trim at the interior. Leather "Polo R.L. & Co" label at the left pocket. Two interior waist pockets.
- Adjustable snapped tabs at the back of the waist. Double vent with concealed snapped closures. Fully lined and filled.
- Shell and fill: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% nylon. Collar facing: 100% cotton. Trim: 100% leather.
- Hand wash. Imported.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.