From the vintage-inspired graphics to the leather patch and construction, this twill jacket exudes authentic military style. Team it with a neutral Polo shirt and white jeans for a fresh look.
- Size medium has a 26¼" front body length, a 25¾" back body length, and a 35½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Point collar. Buttoned throat latch. Full-zip front with a leather zipper pull.
- Long sleeves with stitched elbow patches. "71st Reconnaissance" shield patch at the right sleeve. Four pen sleeves at the left sleeve.
- Left chest buttoned pocket. "R. Lauren" leather patch above the chest pocket. Two front waist buttoned pockets. "722nd Air Base Wing Airborne Div USRL" graphic screen-printed at the center back.
- Belt detail at the back. Lined at the upper body.
- Shell and upper body lining: 100% cotton.
- Hand wash.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.