Italian-made unconstructed jacket. Japanese cotton seersucker is dyed with true indigo. Part of a suit.
- Size 40R has a 30" front body length, a 29½" back body length, and an 18¼" sleeve inseam.
- Notch lapels. Buttonhole at the left lapel. Contrasting undercollar. Three-roll-two silhouette. Corozo buttons.
- Cuffs with three decorative buttons.
- Left chest welt pocket. Two front waist patch pockets. Two interior chest pockets. Interior left waist pocket.
- Single vent. Lined at the sleeves and the back yoke. Half-canvassed construction.
- Alterations available in Ralph Lauren retail stores.
- Shell: 100% cotton. Body lining: 51% cotton, 49% viscose. Sleeve lining: 100% cupro. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Japanese fabric.
- Dyed with true indigo, which may rub off onto fabrics, leather, and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size 40R.