Unconstructed jacket made from yarn-dyed Japanese twill that is woven from a lightweight cotton blend.
- Size medium has a 30" front body length, a 28½" back body length, and a 33½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Notch lapels. Buttonhole at the left lapel. Contrasting undercollar. Three-button silhouette. Engraved corozo buttons.
- Clean-finished cuffs.
- Left chest welt pocket. Two front waist flapped pockets. Two interior chest pockets.
- Single vent. Belt detail at the back. Lined at the back yoke and the sleeves.
- Shell: 59% cotton, 33% linen, 4% ramie, 4% wool. Lining: 51% cupro, 49% cotton.
- Dry clean.