Popularized by European motorcyclists in the 1960s for its slim fit and tapered sleeves, the cafe racer is a sleek alternative to the traditional biker jacket. This season, Purple Label modernizes it with smooth, lightweight jersey.
- Size medium has a 26" front body length, a 25½" back body length, and a 35½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Stand collar with a snapped closure at the front. Full-zip front.
- Long sleeves with banded cuffs.
- Left chest zip pocket. Two front waist zip pockets.
- Fully lined in diamond-quilted taffeta and filled.
- Shell: 83% cotton, 12% nylon, 5% elastane. Lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 100% polyester.
- Machine washable.
- Made in Italy. Imported materials.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.