Ralph Lauren debuted his original Polo shirt in 1972, and today the iconic design is offered in a wide array of colors and fits. This cotton mesh version is cut for a roomy silhouette and accented with “3” embroidery—the number typically worn by a polo team’s most skilled player.
- Classic Fit: our roomiest silhouette.
- Size Big 2X has a 31" front body length and a 33" back body length.
- Size Tall 2L has a 33" front body length and a 34" back body length.
- Ribbed Polo collar with contrast tipping. Two-button placket.
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands. "3" embroidery at the right sleeve.
- Tennis tail.
- Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.