Ralph Lauren debuted his original Polo shirt in 1972, and today the iconic design is offered in a wide array of colors and fits. This cotton mesh version is cut for a roomy silhouette and embroidered with the number worn by one of the highest-ranking players on a polo team.
- Classic Fit: our roomiest silhouette.
- Size Big 2X has a 31" front body length and a 32" back body length.
- Size Tall 2L has a 33" front body length and a 34" back body length.
- Contrasting ribbed Polo collar. Striped undercollar. Two-button placket.
- Contrasting short sleeves with ribbed armbands. "2" embroidered at the right sleeve.
- "Polo"; "2"; and a crown, crossed mallets, and "P.R.L. Co. Ralph Lauren Fine Quality Goods Established 1967" crest embroidered at the right chest.
- Tennis tail.
- Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest.
- Shell: 100% cotton. Collar: 99% cotton, 1% elastane. Machine washable. Imported.